HOT JOBS @ APOLLLO
Title: Mainframe Supply Chain Manager
Target: $135, 000 Yr
Location: Charolette NC
Positions Duration: Full Time
This position is in the Strategic Platform team within the Supply Chain Management Team supporting mainframe technologies and services. The Mainframe Supply Chain Manager:
1. Manages spend categories and develops supply chain strategies for high risk and highly complex products, services, and suppliers who have significant strategic business impacts.
2. Works with management and key stakeholders across enterprise to determine the long-term needs and applicable supply / service strategies.
3. Partners with business groups to issue/evaluate RFx and conduct reverse auctions.
4. Leads strategic- and acquisition-related sourcing and contracting activities or enterprise expense reduction initiatives.
5. Determines negotiations strategy and controls all aspects of contracts negotiations. Customizes legal language and drafts non-standard contract terms and conditions.
6. Ensures compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
7. Establishes e-business (procure-to-pay), diversity, environmental and supply chain cost reduction strategies to continually improve category effectiveness and efficiencies. Identifies and drives TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) process improvements to reduce costs.
8. Acts as the primary liaison for current and potential suppliers resolves systemic/recurring supplier/customer issues.
9. Proactively identifies and escalates risk-related issues.
10. Responsible for meeting all vendor management program requirements and policy compliance.
11. Develops performance metrics and monitors supplier performance.
12. Proactively identifies and escalates risk-related issues and presents resolution options.
13. Accoun for category savings targets for multiple categories and supplier performance measurements.
14. Responsible for meeting all vendor management program requirements and policy compliance Develops & delivers management reporting.
15. May provide direction to other supply chain managers.
10+ years experience in supply chain and/or procurement.
10+ years in some combination of supply chain, procurement or telecommunications.
Title: Backup Administrator
Position Duration: 9 – 12 Month(s)
Must be US Citizen
Location: Austin TX
Job Description Details:
We are currently looking for a Symantec NetBackup and DataDomain administrator that can ensure customer and client expectations are being exceeded by providing a variety of backup and diaster recovery support and services which include:
Maintaining a high technical expertise of backup infrastructure products.
Responsible for Customer relationships and detailed problem analysis and reporting.
Overseeing preventative, predictive and concurrent maintenance activities.
Must have 4-6 years of relevant work experience Relies on experience and personal knowledge to perform the functions of the job.
Works well under direct supervision of supervisor.
Works well independently, as well as within a team environment.
Strong communications and documentation skills.
Administration, configuration, and support knowledge and work experience with
- Solaris 10 & 11
- Automation & Scripting (PERL and or Shell)
- EMC NAS
- HDS HNAS and HCP
- NFS / CIFS protocols
- Data Domain
Management and maintenance of storage arrays , quota adjustment, reclamation process, and system capacity planning and storage management on NAS filers.
Understanding of naming service (NIS, NIS+, LDAP) in relation to user administration for accounts and group.
Perform software/microcode updates and OS upgrades.
Analyze and troubleshot performance problems, resolve production issues, escalating as appropriate and manages user requests for service.
Title: Autosys Scheduler/Administrator
Location: Nashville, TN
No clearance required
Duration: 6-18 month(s)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide enterprise level Autosys application administration expertise (including environment installation, configuration, and management, etc). Act as a subject matter expert within multiple cross-functional service teams.
• Schedule enterprise production jobs ensuring reliable execution of the job schedule.
• Work with development team/Operations staff to restart/reschedule failed jobs until successful execution is reached.
• Collaborate with developers and functional specialists in configuring and improving our systems and processes.
• Assist in troubleshooting issues with scheduled jobs. Review vendor software updates; analyze need and benefit of updates; plan and manage the installation of these updates on schedule in partnership with developers and customers.
• Participate in on-call rotation, which involves carrying a communication device. On-call participation includes the expectation to respond during non-business hours to resolve production problems and perform scheduled off-hour activities.
• Perform thorough production-readiness testing as a function of an established Release Management/SDLC process.
• Maintain automated build/continuous integration systems.
• Interact with Service Directors and customers to ensure functional service requirements are met with proper technical resources.
• Generate and maintain up-to-date system/process documentation.
• Maintain systems that adhere to audit compliance; Generate post-mortem reports detailing root cause and process modification in response to service outages/failures.
• 5 years experience working with CA Workload Automation (Autosys).
• 2 years experience working with Linux.
• 3 years experience working with Oracle.
• Some experience working with application programming and scripting languages, preferably Perl and Linux shell scripting.
• Some experience with Change Management, Incident Management and Service Request Management processes and tools, Remedy and JIRA.
• Ability to coordinate task/project efforts with other members, Service Directors and developers.
• Ability to actively discover, research and make recommendations for process improvement.
• Conduct problem research and error isolation: conduct analysis of migrations results/failures; work with developers and Service Directors to resolve issues.
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and consistent follow-through.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate with individuals with all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets.
• Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team, people skills are essential.
• Good listening skills; problem solving and the ability to handle multiple tasks or projects at once is necessary.
• Strong and extensive CA Workload Automation version 11.3+ (Autosys) implementation and configuration experience in an enterprise environment.
• Understanding of Autosys adapters and plug-ins.
• Experience with Linux-based operating systems.
• High level of responsibility and accountability.
• Solid understanding of job scheduling in an enterprise environment.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• The ability to occasionally work outside of regular business hours for critical issues.
Title: Database Administrator
Duration: 1-12 Month(s)
Location: Little Rock, AR
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide Database Administrative Support for SQL Server databases for the AR
Dept of Human Services
• Provide database optimization and tuning services for SQL Server databases
• Support development and maintenance requirements of applications that
support AR DHS core business processes
• Support and enforce standards that reflect best business practices for AR DHS
• Provide backup and restoration support of AR DHS databases
• Configure new servers with SQL Server software
• Experience in SQL Server2008, 2008R2, and/or 2012
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor's Degree in Comp Sci, Info Mgt, or related field and 3 years experience with MS-SQL Server,
• MS degree in Comp Sci, Info Mgt, or related field with 1 year experience will be accepted in lieu of BS with 3 years experience,
• 6 years experience will be accepted in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree in Comp Sci, Info Mgt, or related field Preferred Qualifications: Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Experience in SSIS, SSAS, and/or SSRS
• Experience in data warehousing